- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- How to buy a used freezer
- Making seitan
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- No cook couscous
- What color is my parachute???
- The consequences of eating watermelon seeds
- Hunting for pawpaws
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life
Tag Archives: Iowa
On Friday, we biked to Starr’s Cave. The temps were blissfully chilly, so much so that I didn’t bother to remove my bike gloves for the hike. Saturday morning, we stopped by Mosquito Park on our way downtown. In middle … Continue reading
Carrying the bikes on our trunk rack for long trips makes me very nervous, but I bit the bullet for our trip to Burlington, IA this weekend. The bikes behaved very well on the trip, not much moving around back … Continue reading
Some recent (and ongoing) conversations at our apartment involve the future and where we see ourselves, in terms of careers and family, yes, but also WHERE, physically. Liveability factors large into these place discussions. Sounds simple and obvious, right? Everyone … Continue reading