- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- How to buy a used freezer
- Making seitan
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- No cook couscous
- What color is my parachute???
- The consequences of eating watermelon seeds
- Hunting for pawpaws
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life
Tag Archives: saint louis
The countdown started on Sunday — we now have less than two months until our lease is up. The good news is that in less than two months, we’ll be living somewhere new, somewhere with a bit more breathing room … Continue reading
Despite the heat and my “delicate condition” 😉 , I made it through the Cycling Savvy Instructor training this past weekend! In fact, I didn’t just make it, I had a great time. Like the Cycling Savvy training itself, the … Continue reading
— A year ago, I was in a much better place: For some nice cool reminiscing, see my Glacier vacation posts (here, here, and here).
I biked to my old stomping grounds (U-City Loop area) today for a conference at the RAC and the Moonrise Hotel. The day ended with networking at the Moonrise’s rooftop bar — very cool space, other than the ashtrays. Anyhow, … Continue reading
Green scored two wins this week, one national and one local. On the local front, the City of St. Louis passed a Complete Streets policy with a unanimous vote in the Board of Alder[people] — good first step for continuing … Continue reading
Free outdoor summer fun in St. Louis arrived last night with the first Wednesday night concert at the Botanical Garden. One of the big perks of bike riding is attending events without having to worry too much about parking, traffic, … Continue reading