- A new chapter . . . and back to the carI finished my final semester of dietetics coursework (and bike commuting to campus) in early May, and I am now one week away from working full-time outside the home forContinue reading “A new chapter . . . and back to the car”
- Final semesterIt’s hard to believe that I started the journey to becoming a registered dietitian just two-and-a-half years ago. And what a journey it’s been! 2015 — Fall Semester After IContinue reading “Final semester”
- #LoveYourLeftoversI blinked and it’s no longer summer! In fact, we’re almost halfway through November, which means I am one month away from finishing semester five (of six) on my journeyContinue reading “#LoveYourLeftovers”
- Summer fun[k]That ride kicked off my summer, and the weeks since have flown by, with both highs and lows along the way.
- When your cart is bigger than your bikeWherein I drop the fully (over?) loaded bike . . . .