- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- Biking with kids: Trailer bike vs. tandem
- Floors fume dilemma
- How to buy a used freezer
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- On the Bike
- Making seitan
- Test driving a Bullitt cargo bike
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life
Tag Archives: third trimester
I hit the 37 week mark on Friday and breathed a huge sigh of relief. From here on out, I am within the window for a home birth 🙂 Despite general increasing discomfort for me, the more time baby spends … Continue reading
It should be illegal to sell watermelon without some kind of warning label. WARNING: Consumption of watermelon seeds may cause extreme abdominal swelling and numerous other side effects.
Saltine crackers, nice noodles, and lots of bonding time with the couch. 35 weeks is looking a lot like 7 weeks, though I suspect it’s not entirely pregnancy related. Rather than nausea, I’ve been experiencing lots of GI cramping, so … Continue reading
We shared these eight cupcakes among seven people — I swear!
We biked over to the Botanical Garden for a short walk before I headed on to church this morning. The iris greeted us — quite a show!