- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- How to buy a used freezer
- Making seitan
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- No cook couscous
- What color is my parachute???
- The consequences of eating watermelon seeds
- Hunting for pawpaws
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life
Tag Archives: sickness
Oof! These past few weeks have been reminiscent of three years ago. G was a baby and in a childcare center, and he was sick ALL the time (his exhausted, sleep-deprived parents didn’t fare much better). That was followed by … Continue reading
After some debate mid-week last week on whether or not Gabriel needed to see a doctor, I decided to call our pediatrician’s office and run things by the nurse. It turned out they did want to see him. I hesitated, … Continue reading
I pride myself on having a good immune system — I rarely succumb to sickness, and, when I do, my symptoms are generally mild and of short duration. While there may be factors beyond my control (do genetics play a … Continue reading