- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- How to buy a used freezer
- Making seitan
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- No cook couscous
- What color is my parachute???
- The consequences of eating watermelon seeds
- Hunting for pawpaws
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life
Tag Archives: winter
Digging out Last Friday, with our street still sloppy, the UPS truck finally made it down our street (two days late) to deliver my new snow boots. With temperatures in the 40s and 50s, our ten inches of snow is … Continue reading
Between Thanksgiving travel and the fact that I work from home and walk Gabriel to childcare a half-block away, trips by bike have been pretty minimal. I rode to my [final?] PT appointment last Wednesday in fifty degree temps, and … Continue reading
I don’t mind the work involved in shoveling snow (especially not the relatively small quantities we get around here), but it presents a bit of a dilemma to my green sensibilities. Sure, it’s the neighborly thing to do, but a … Continue reading