The past four-and-a-half months have probably been the toughest, most challenging of my life, but in the midst of it, I have so much to be thankful for:
- My amazing husband, whose love and support sustains me through the tough days
- A healthy body that can walk, run, bike, and nourish my baby
- A healthy baby to love and cuddle — a warm little bundle in my arms
- A hot meal on the table at night, and delicious leftovers for lunch
- Wonderful family and friends
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?