- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- How to buy a used freezer
- Making seitan
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- No cook couscous
- What color is my parachute???
- The consequences of eating watermelon seeds
- Hunting for pawpaws
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life
Tag Archives: baby led weaning
Thursday night marked the culmination of over twenty-two months of breastfeeding. We started our weaning journey sixteen months ago, when we offered Sir his first tastes of solid food. While Sir was enthusiastic about solid food from the get-go, the … Continue reading
While I’ve continued to refer to Gabriel as “The Dude” in most of my posts, these days, we use the nickname “Sir” much more frequently.* I’m not sure where I picked it up, but there is some irony in addressing … Continue reading
So, here’s the thing: I really hate wasting food. In particular, I hate wasting good food (a foodie has to have her standards, after all) or food that should be good because we put precious time and high-quality ingredients into … Continue reading