Everything about the vegetable and sausage panini at Bixby’s in the Missouri History Museum sounded good to me. Everything but the sausage, that is. I would have ordered sans sausage, but my grandpa offered to eat the sausage. I doubt they would have lowered the price of the sandwich if I omitted the sausage, which would have annoyed me, so this worked out well all around.
- Biking with baby: Trailer vs. front seat vs. rear seat
- African honey beans
- Longtail comparison: Yuba Mundo, Kona Ute, and Surly Big Dummy
- Biking with kids: Trailer bike vs. tandem
- Floors fume dilemma
- How to buy a used freezer
- She's heeeeeeeere!
- On the Bike
- Making seitan
- Test driving a Bullitt cargo bike
- active living active transportation apartment baby baby led weaning baking bicycle education bicycles bicycling bike commuting Biking biking while pregnant biking with baby biking with kids breastfeeding canning career cargo bike childbirth cooking CyclingSavvy diaper free DIY Earth Day eat local elimination communication environment events fitness gardening Glacier National Park go by bike green baby Green Ideas green living grow your own hiking holidays house hunting Iowa Italy local food locavore longtail mental health mindfulness My Life parenting plastic Portland pregnancy recipes reduce restaurants reuse saint louis sickness Smoky Mountains st. louis StL summer Thanksgiving third trimester toddler tomatoes travel unemployment vacation vegan vegetarian vegetarian cooking vegetarian food vegetarian recipes walking winter
Her Green Life